Platform Engineer Wanted by Rapidly Growing Artificial Intelligence SaaS Firm
Talent Ticker is the world’s first Predictive Talent Management Market Intelligence platform.
Talent Ticker uses Artificial Intelligence including deep learning and natural language processing to deliver a SaaS based platform that provides market insights for staffing firms to improve efficiencies, outreach and increase sales.
We are building a cutting-edge AI SaaS product that will be a leading tool to be used within global Human Capital and are building a brand that will be synonymous with names such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Workable and Zoom.
In under 1 year since inception we have successfully achieved our MVP, having launched our Version 1 BETA in Jan 2019 and progressed to monetisation of the platform. We have recruited 18 members across our offices in Cardiff, London & New York, assembling a very strong team of Technology and Operations professionals with successful SAAS backgrounds and educations at Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews and Stanford, CA amongst others.
Given our ambitious growth plans we are now looking for additional software engineers to help accelerate our product roadmap implementation.
You will be working on building our A.I. driven platform that provides our website and 3rd party clients with accurate and relevant market intelligence.
- Contribute to the development of features from definition to deployment. These features may cover things such as:
- Data mining
- Data enrichment
- Data engineering
- Internal and external client APIs
- Building reports and monitoring
- Be a pro-active contributor on product features, technical design sessions, planning, bug washing, etc with an opportunity to lead on features with experience.
- Writing high quality software
- Deploying, running and supporting the services you build (no throwing it over the fence here!).
- There is also an opportunity to contribute to and work on associated features as wanted/needed such as our A.I. and UEX.
We use a cutting-edge, cloud-focused tech stack, including (but certainly not limited to): Python 3.x, Serverless, AWS (e.g. EC2, Lambda, SQS/SNS, Fargate, Aurora), MongoDB, ElasticSearch & Terraform. BUT – we are advocates of using the right tools for the right job.
You must be able to work independently and be self-motivated, whilst also being able to work effectively in cross-functional teams. We are committed to innovation here and strongly encourage it with events and tools such as Hackathons, meetups, E-Learning, Learning lunches and Lightning Round Talks.
Experience That is Useful
- Python 3.x or another high-level programming language
- Micro-services architectures
- Cloud (especially AWS) services
- Agile methodologies – Scrum/Kanban
- Infrastructure as code e.g. Terraform
- CI/CD tooling
- Containers and their management tools e.g. ECS/Kubernetes/Fargate
- Messaging/Asynchronous frameworks/platforms
- Bachelor Degree in Software-related degree or equivalent experience required
You will be part of a forward-thinking team within one the fastest growing tech start-ups in Wales.
Apart from being in this fast-paced environment some of the perks on offer are fantastic. You will have unlimited annual leave, daily coffee/tea, fresh fruit, healthy snacks, pension, flexible working hours and the chance to be awarded share options.
If you are interested in this exciting position, apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply now by emailing a CV to [email protected].