Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Manager Wanted by Rapidly Growing Artificial Intelligence SaaS Firm
Talent Ticker is the world’s first Predictive Talent Management Market Intelligence platform. Talent Ticker uses Artificial Intelligence including deep learning and natural language processing to deliver a SaaS based platform that provides market insights for staffing firms to improve efficiencies, outreach and increase sales.
We are building a cutting-edge AI SaaS product that will be a leading tool to be used within global Human Capital and are building a brand that will be synonymous with names such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Workable and Zoom.
In under 1 year since inception we have successfully achieved our MVP, having launched our Version 1 BETA in Jan 2019 and progressed to monetisation of the platform. We have recruited 18 members across our offices in Cardiff, London & New York, assembling a very strong team of Technology and Operations professionals with successful SAAS backgrounds and educations at Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews and Stanford CA amongst others.
We want our customers to love us. Given our ambitious growth plans we are now looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to help our clients succeed and grow within our platform. You’ll be owning the end-to-end experience of driving satisfaction and outcomes for our customer leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy for our products.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers from onboarding to renewal.
- Understand customer needs and ensure they get products and product functionality that best suit them.
- Orchestrate across teams so that onboarding, product training, support and all other processes are seamless.
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customer about their usage trends, sentiment, as well as identifying opportunities for expansion and collaborate closely with Sales to convert them.
- Inspire coworkers and be a champion of the customer in product planning and development.
Experience That is Useful
- 3+ years customer success / account management for a B2B company, ideally SaaS and in the recruiting sector
- Experience working with enterprise customers
- Proactive, early product stage, growth-focused mindset
- Ability and desire to learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt approach to various audiences, from c-level executives to support staff
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Self-motivation and ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Demonstrated proactive troubleshooting, listening and problem solving skills
You will be part of a forward-thinking team within one the fastest growing tech start-ups in Wales.
Apart from being in this fast-paced environment some of the perks on offer are fantastic. You will have unlimited annual leave, daily coffee/tea, fresh fruit, healthy snacks, pension, flexible working hours and the chance to be awarded share options.
If you are interested in this exciting position, apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply now by emailing a CV to [email protected].